ब्लड प्रेशर और डायबिटीज दोनों बीमारियां शरीर में है और अभी ज्वाइन पेन आना शुरू हो चुका है 1:59
I am a borderline diabetic with itching, pricking feeling in my hands n legs sole n general weakness 1:26
क्या 4 दिन डायबिटीज रिवर्सल प्रोग्राम खोपोली हॉस्पिटल में एडमिट होकर मेरा डायबिटीज रिवर्स हो जाएगा? 2:38
I am 63 years old with diabetes & high blood pressure, want to be evaluated & treated by Madhavbaug 1:17
Comprehensive Diabetes Care Plan (CDC)
Frequently asked questions
What is Comprehensive Diabetes Care (CDC)?
- CDC is the thorough diabetes treatment plan which is specifically created to reverse Type 2 diabetes and all of its problems, including neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy, etc. Because controlling diabetes requires altering lifestyle habits, there is no quick treatment.
- In addition, the treatment protocols were fine-tuned by the ongoing research of Madhavbaug’s team of research and development, and encouraging results are published in numerous medical/medicinal/health research journals. Madhavbaug developed this treatment plan after understanding the fundamental concepts of diabetes from Ayurveda and modern science.
- Madhavbaug has successfully treated more than 22,000 patients with diabetes by combining Ayurvedic principles such as dinacharya (lifestyle changes), aahar (diet), panchakarma, and herbal treatments with cutting-edge diagnostic tools.
- Madhavbaug honored with a prestigious ‘India Book of Records for organizing the largest oral Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT – a golden standard test for diabetes reversal) in July 2018.
What is Diabetes?
- Diabetes is a condition that arises when your body is unable to produce the insulin needed to regulate blood sugar levels (complete or partial absence of insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas) or struggles to use the insulin that is produced (IR – Insulin resistance).
- The hormone insulin, which is secreted by the pancreas, moves glucose from the blood into the cells, where it is either used by the cells for energy or stored in the liver and muscles for later use.
- When insulin in the body fails to work properly, the entire system is thrown off, and a person may experience unusually high or low blood sugar levels, which can have an impact on practically every part of the body.
- In Ayurveda, it is known as Madhumeha and Prameha.
- The three primary kinds of diabetes are:
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (Type 1 DM): This autoimmune disease causes the immune system to attack and kill the pancreatic cells that make insulin. This fatal disease is frequently identified in infancy.
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM): This metabolic illness occurs when the muscles, fat, and liver cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced (insulin resistance), causing glucose to remain in the bloodstream rather than being used for energy or stored. This lifestyle disease can be influenced by obesity, hereditary factors, inactivity, and/or bad food habits.
- Gaestational Diabetes: Only pregnant women are affected by gestational diabetes.
What conditions CDC can treat?
- Patient who uses oral hypoglycemic medications to regulate or lower blood glucose levels.
- Patients with type 2 diabetes undergoing insulin therapy.
- Young patients with Type 2 diabetes who suddenly lose weight
- Diabetic neuropathy. (It refers to nerve damage brought on by high blood sugar levels. Patients may experience tingling, burning, or pain in their hands or feet.)
- Diabetic retinopathy. (It is an eye condition that can lead to blindness and visual loss.)
- Patients with both diabetes and heart disease. (High blood sugar levels can harm blood vessels and cause them to stiffen, which in turn causes illnesses including high blood pressure, blockages, and heart failure)
- Diabetic Nephropathy (Long-term and poorly managed diabetes can harm the blood artery networks in the kidneys, which filter waste from your blood. This may cause high blood pressure and kidney damage.
How does CDC therapy work?
- It helps by completely reversing diabetes.
- It increases insulin sensitivity or insulin production to stimulate the body’s natural sugar metabolism process (improves the response to the entry of sugar inside the cells).
- By removing extra internal (visceral fat accumulated on the liver, muscles, and abdominal organs) and exterior fat, it lowers weight and BMI. Excess fat that is stored on internal organs like the liver, pancreas, and muscles lowers insulin’s sensitivity and effectiveness, which is the primary cause in Type 2 diabetes patients.
- By normalizing sugar levels, it reduces the damaged caused to nerves and blood vessels. Thus, cut downs the risk of diabetes complications.
Who is eligible for CDC therapy?
- Patient experiencing Polyuria (excess/frequent urination)
- Polydipsia – increased thirst
- Polyphagia – increased hunger
- Unexplained weight loss
- Fatigue or unexplained weakness
- Blurred vision
- Numbness, burning, or tingling sensations in hands or feet.
- Frequent skin infections
- Darkened or black skin especially under the folds of armpits and neck.
Who should not undergo CDC therapy?
- Febrile conditions
- Acute infections
Is CDC a common therapy?
- CDC manages blood sugar levels and totally reverses diabetes by combining scientific research with time-tested Ayurvedic therapy tenets
- The 360-degree approach of Madhavbaug’s diabetes reversal treatment protocol includes ayurvedic herbal medicines, Panchakarma, diet, exercise, and stress management.
- Personalized medical care and Mib PULSE app monitoring make it much simpler to reverse diabetes.
What happens before CDC therapy?
- Patient visits the clinic
- doctors consultation followed by measuring weight, abdominal girth, BMI and detailed analysis of patients lifestyle
- Doctor advises blood tests like blood sugar levels, HbA1c, Lipid profile depending upon the disease history
- Appropriate Diabets care plan will be advised by the doctor after careful assesment and investigation of patient.
What happens during CDC therapy?
From the Day 1 of the therapy
- Doctors consultation followed by Panchakarma therapy will begin as per the advised comprehensive diabetes care plan.
- In Clinic Setup Panchakarma therapies will be administerd, weekly once with each session of 65 to 70 mins including doctors follow up assessment.
Prameha Diet Kit
- Diet schedules will be guided by the doctor and dietician assistance provided by dietary recalls.
- Doctor will prescribe ayurveda medicines in every visit as per the condition and requirement of diabetes.
Mib PULSE app
- guidnace will be provided for Personalised monitoring through the app like how to enter daily sugar , photos of thali, step count, exercise etc.
How will I feel after CDC therapy?
- Panchakarma treatment used in CDC therapy helps to normalize the blood sugar levels and damage caused by excess blood sugar levels. As a result, your symptoms like Polyuria (excess/frequent urination), Polydipsia – increased thirst, Polyphagia – increased hunger, Unexplained weight loss, Fatigue or unexplained weakness, Blurred vision, Numbness, burning, or tingling sensations in hands or feet, Frequent skin infections, Darkened or black skin especially under the folds of armpits and neck will also reduce down.
- The snehan-swedana therapy (oil massage & fomentation therapy) causes improvement of blood circulation to the muscles and relaxes them, thus you will see reduction in symptoms of body stiffness, muscle pain etc.
- The herbs used in massage oil lubricates the skin and has anti-septic properties, it will protect you from infections, and allergies. Skin itching, dryness will reduce down significantly.
How long does CDC therapy last?
- After a thorough examination and investigation, the doctor will propose an appropriate CDC regimen based on your present condition of diabetes.
- Depending on your current symptoms and any related illness conditions, such as high blood pressure or heart diseases, your treating physician may recommend a 30-, 60-, or 90-day care plan in a clinic setting, followed by a 12-, 24-, or 36-month follow-up programme.
- A minimum of seven sittings will be provided over the course of seven days while in the hospital.
- Based on symptomatic assessment and investigations, parameters will be compared between days 1, 7, 30, 60, and 90.
Can I have CDC therapy more than once?
- It is entirely dependent on the severity of your symptoms, presence of complications and the results of the parameters examined during your follow-up.
- Treating the root cause means keeping your all blood sugar levels in normal range without allopathy medicinal support and is the chief prerequisite for the prevention of future ischemic heart disease/heart attacks.
What are the advantages of the CDC?
- 360 degree approach of Madhavbaug plays an important role in normalizing your blood sugar levels along with prevention of microvascular as well as macrovascular complications
- Panchakarma treatment used in CDC will help –
- to eliminate vitiated dosha,
- enhances digestion (metabolism), and
- helps in the pacification of disease.
- It helps to reverse damaged caused to endothelium (inner lining) of blood sugars because of presence of persistently high blood sugar levels.
- With good glycemic control, the complications related to –
- blood vessels can also be prevented efficiently.
- Symptoms associated raised blood sugar levels like-
- skin infections
- liver dysfunction
- non-healing wounds
- endothelial health
What are the risks or complications of CDC?
- CDC therapy has not yet been associated with any complications.
- Till present date, there has been no known complication has been found or noticed, or registered associated with CDC therapy.
What is the recovery time after CDC?
- Based on the treatment care plan, we can estimate the improvement in 30, 60, or 90 days.
- The length of time needed to reverse the disease entirely depends on the assessment parameters, such as your-
- abdominal circumference
- fasting and postprandial blood sugar levels
Can CDC be done in clinics or hospitals?
- CDC treatment can be performed with equal attention in both setups – Clinic as well as Hospital.
- Cardiac rehabilitation is a residential program that gives added benefits in the hospital setting along with personalized care, 24-by-7 (Day and Night) available in terms of your nutrition and dinacharya or lifestyle changes. It will help to manage your diabetes as well cardiac problems related with the disease.
What are the parameters of improvement after the CDC?
- Abdominal girth
- Blood sugar levels
- HbA1C (average of your blood sugar for last 3 months)
- Excessive weakness/fatigue
- Blurry vision
- Burning /tingling of soles palms
- Erectile dysfunction
When should I see my doctor after CDC?
- One month after completing the suggested care plan (the initial 30/60/90 day care plan), you should visit your treating physician.
- He can then suggest adjustments to your current allopathic medications, ayurvedic medications, and nutrition based on the results of the follow-up exams.
Can I be active when I undergo CDC?
- Yes, definitely. The primary contributor to diabetes is a sedentary lifestyle. Based on your day-one assessment, the doctor will provide you with exercise suggestions, which you should adhere to for your regular activities.
- Additionally, your doctor will urge you to download the mib PULSE app, which will track your steps and guide you through workouts based on the exercise regimen your doctor has prescribed.