Can Your Knee Pain Disappear Without Surgery?
The Answer Is Yes, 1000’s Of Patients Have Benefited
From Madhavbaug’s Joint Pain Program
Diagnosed with Osteoarthritis
Mrs Wagle was certain surgery was her only option, until she found out about 7-Day Residential Camp
When Mr Patil found out
he had torn ligaments he almost
gave up on his daily jog.
Today, after camp he is fitter than ever and back in his best shape
Most people told Sheena she woul not be able to perform complex movements after meniscus injury. Thanks to 7-Day Residential camp, she is recovered and back to coaching many women like her
With aging came strained ligaments,
but that did not stop Mrs Bhatt
Post Residential camp and some rest, she is back on the field
Post 7 Day Residential Camp,
Mr Kohli could not be separated from
his bicycle and his friends.
Afterall, tendonitis is not the end of the world.
Acute knee pain comes with aging
but it is not a sign to give up
Post 7 Day Residential Camp, Mrs Kulkarni found herself enjoying the gym like never before.
What Causes Knee Pain
- Sprained Or Torn Ligaments
- Meniscal Injuries
Madhavbaug’s Residential Program Can
Cure Knee Pain In 7 days
What Improvement You Can Expect
From The Program
JOIN Madhavbaug Knee Pain Program
- Lower back ms
- Gluteal ms
Schedule Over 7 Days
Why You Should Join MadhavBaug’s Camp
1 Lakh +
Package Description & Pricing
Knee Pain Reveral
Camp Package will include:
- 7 Days Intensive Treatment at Camp
- Stay at Reputed Holiday Resorts
- Daily All Meals
- Complete Exercise Kit
- 3 Months Follow-up Online Exercise Treatment & Consultation
We Are Now Offering A Flat
On Knee Pain Reversal Camp
PAIN REVERSAL CAMP
by Paying Advance of Rs.5000
Prevalance of Chronic Knee Pain
Knee pain is one of the commonest joint pain disorders with as high as 36% prevalence amongst the Indian population (Kulandaivelan, S. et al, 2017). Out of which, Osteoarthritis (OA) knees ranks top of the list. Approximately, 28.7% population suffer with OA knees. Also, prevalence is as high as 83.9% in population who do not exercise (Pal, C.P. et al., 2016). Such will continue to increase as life expectancy and obesity increase. Prevalance is as high as 40% in people older than 70 years. Also, females have a higher incidence of chronic knee pain as compared to males.
Causes of Knee Pain
- Degenerative disorders like Osteoarthritis
- Inflammatory arthritis- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ligament injuries
- Meniscal injuries
- IT band syndrome
- Fat pad impingement
Among these, Osteoarthritis is the most common cause of chronic knee pain in the elderly. It is a result of degeneration and a progressive disease which may eventually lead to disability. But, degeneration is NOT the reason for your pain. Research states that on 15% of knees are symptomatic(pain) because of degeneration. The structures around and muscular imbalance primarily leads to pain and disability is majority of population.
Common Solutions (Advantages and Disadvantages)
- Rest- Eases pain gradually but leads to further inactivity, stiffness in joints and inflexibility in muscles
- Ice therapy- Reduces joint inflammation and pain. Used in cases of swelling or acute muscle spasm only
- Heat therapy- Relaxes muscles. But if applied on joints, it can increase joint inflammation
- Oils and Medicines- Can provide only symptomatic or temporary relief. Not a remedy to cure the problem
- Surgery- Operative procedure but cannot give any surety for a permanent pain relief. Created a permanent change in original body structure. Involves intensive exercise pre and post surgery.
- Exercises- Conservative treatment form. Works wonders in relieving your knee pain with a long term benefit. May it be Surgical or Non-surgical, Exercise is the only maintenance therapy.
Can this Knee Pain go without surgery?
- No operative procedures
- No permanent scars
- No foreign bodies implanted in the body
- All original body structures intact
- No risk of post surgical complications
- Self-effort to reduce pain at the knees
What is the solution
We provide a systematic and scientific based approach in treating and relieving your knee pain. The entire protocol takes into consideration all your physical limitations and aims to correct them to improve your movement, strength and thereby reduces your pain. It involves
- Improving flexibility and mobility Flexibility aims at lengthening the tightened muscles while works on improving joint range. Both collectively have an effect in correcting your movement patterns and thereby reduce pain.
- Releasing tightness and trigger points from muscles Trigger points and Tightness hamper the functioning of the muscles and alter movement patterns. A deep tissue release to these structures helps overcome the tightness and leads to effective muscle functioning and enhanced muscle output.
- Correct muscle activation Our body is an entire Kinetic Chain. Wrong or unusual muscle activations lead to incorrect movement patterns and unusual loading on the joints. Muscle activation exercises help in correct muscle recruitment, muscle activity and also decrease the load on the joint.
- Improving muscle strength Muscles bring about movement and also help in holding the basic body structure in position. Weakened muscles lead to poor posture, body movement compensations and further cause inactivity and disability
- Improving balance and proprioception Balance plays a crucial role in reducing the risk of fall. It also creates imbalance in the body leading to asymmetrical deviations further causing severe injuries. Improving balance and proprioception decreases the risk of fall. It also improves stability and reduces further risk of injuries.
Is it scientific or hoax
The entire program is designed based on recent research protocols and guidelines from various health organisations globally.
All the exercises are designed in a manner to correct and strengthen your body’s kinetic chain.
They aim to focus not only on reducing the pain in your knees but also aim to improve functionality and quality of life.
What improvement should I expect
- Pain reduction
- Decreased muscle tightness
- Reduction in joint stiffness
- Improvement in hip and knee joint range
- Correct gait(walking) pattern
- Improved balance and co-ordination
- Reduction in risk of fall
- Increased strength and stability
What do I need to do
Enrol into our 7 days Complete Knee Pain Management Camp to get rid of your knee pain. All you need to get along some comfortable clothing in which you can exercise and a positive set of mind.
What will happen in the camp (Dinachariya)
The 7 day camp is designed as a complete solution to overcome your physical and mental limitations.
The day you arrive, a thorough assessment is done by our Physiotherapist. It includes assessing your pain levels, functional movement and physical disability index via KOOS protocol. These are widely used worldwide as baseline parameters to understand and diagnose your knee pain.
We start with basic exercises on Day 1. The day starts with 1 and a half hour of Flexibility and Mobility exercises.
Who will conduct the camp and what is their background?
We have a team of 1 Physiotherapist and 2 highly efficient Assistants who will guide you and be with you throughout the 7 days camp. A team of 4 Massage therapists(2 males and 2 females) will carry out a specialized Deep Tissue Release technique to help overcome your tightness and trigger points of the lower body.
Who has designed this protocol and how does this work?
A team of highly qualified Physiotherapist and Exercise specialist have designed this protocol exclusively for you to help you get rid of your knee pain and improve your quality of life. It is based on the recent research protocols that have been customized according to your demands and aim to reduce your knee pain. We have designed the protocol taking into consideration all age groups and severity of knee pain. A separate exercise protocol has been designed for those who are unable to do exercises on the floor. The exercises target major muscle groups which will improve the flexibility, strength, mobility, balance, proprioception and eventually reduce your Knee Pain.
Results From The Camp
PAIN REVERSAL CAMP