MADHAVBAUG / Opportunities & Careers
Careers at Madhavbaug
With its unique approach of using noninvasive, multidisciplinary and innovative therapies, Madhavbaug™ has successfully established itself as a dependable option for treating heart ailments. Our unique blend of modern medicine, researched Ayurveda, diet and physiotherapy has successfully treated over 1,00,000 patients till now. At Madhavbaug™, you can be assured of plenty of opportunities for experience, growth and knowledge-building. We are proud of our collaborative environment which supports talented and enthusiastic people. Join us for an exciting and fulfilling career.
Welcome to Madhavbaug, where we believe in providing the finest non-invasive cardiac care for over a decade. We’re a dynamic, growing team of dedicated individuals committed to making a difference in the field of preventive cardiology. Our success is based on our team of highly skilled and qualified professionals, who contribute their diverse knowledge, experiences, and talents to our organization.
Why Join Us?
Our comprehensive approach to cardiac care, combining modern medicine with researched Ayurveda, diet, and physiotherapy, has led to the successful treatment of over 10,00,000 patients. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to this life-changing work.
At Madhavbaug, we deeply value the professional development of our staff. We offer plentiful opportunities for experience, growth, and knowledge-building within a supportive and collaborative environment. If you’re passionate about healthcare and looking to make an impact, Madhavbaug offers a perfect platform to enhance your career and to help you achieve your professional goals.
For Careers related enquiry email us at: email@example.com
With over 300+ clinics and 2 hospitals, we are constantly looking for fresh talent to join our team of over 2,950+ medical experts and qualified staff members.
Dear Doctors, Follow the below Steps to apply for the Final Interview:
- Click the "Apply Now" button in the Doctors section to start your interview application.
- After clicking "Apply Now," you'll see an HR Form. Fill it out and submit it. This is your first step for the final interview.
- Once you complete the HR Form, you'll see a "Continue" button for the Medical round. Click it to start the medical part of the interview.
- After finishing the medical round, your result will appear on the screen.
- If your result is "Fail," it means you're not eligible for the final interview.
- If your result is "Pass," it means you're eligible for the final interview. You'll see a button to "Book Your Appointment" for it.
- After successfully booking your appointment, you'll receive WhatsApp and email notifications with the details of your final interview appointment.
Find our current openings below:
- Clinic Heads/Sr. Medical Officers – BAMS/MD
- Asst. Medical Officer – BAMS
- Doctor for camps – BAMS
- Receptionist – For clinics and corporate offices – H.S.C/B.A/B.COM
- Panchakarma Assistant – Male/Female, SSC/HSC Pass or Fail
- Sales Officer – B.Pharm/B.SC
- Madhavbaug™ Representative – B.A/B.COM
For Doctors, we request to fill up the form to schedule your interview date: https://tinyurl.com/384nbadh
Opportunities with Madhavbaug Institute of Preventive Cardiology (MIPC)
MIPC presents various online fellowships and short term courses which provides you with variety of addons to your bachelors degree. These not only enrich you with knowledge but also open a wide avenue of opportunities that uplifts your career.
- The specialty of our courses are :
- Ease of accessibility as they are available on online platform.
- Based on predefined syllabus that has been finalized by brainstorming of various eminent medical professionals
- Interactive video lectures by topmost faculties
- Quality assessments
- Observership for 15 days to 1 month at renowned hospitals
As a doctor at Madhavbaug, you will be a critical part of our mission to reduce mortality and morbidity due to heart disease and lifestyle disorders. We invite you to join our team of 450+ doctors in providing the best cardiac care to our patients.
Dear Doctor, We request you to fill up the form to assess your eligibility criteria for the interview: https://tinyurl.com/384nbadh
Our Patient Care Executives play a key role in ensuring patient satisfaction. If you have a passion for patient care and service, we would be thrilled to have you join our team of over 500 PCEs.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Panchakarma is a fundamental part of the unique, integrated treatment methodology at Madhavbaug. We are looking for dedicated and knowledgeable therapists to join our team of over 1200 PKTs.
Email us at: email@example.com